- “Endogenous Default in a DSGE Framework with Liquidity and Production”, (with K. Ahn and C.A.E. Goodhart), mimeo, University of Oxford, Saïd Business School, 2013.
- “Policy Uncertainty and Endogenous Default”, (with K. Ahn and L. Wang), mimeo, University of Oxford, Saïd Business School, 2013.
- “Liquidity and Asset Prices”, (with R. Espinoza), OFRC fe-28, University of Oxford, Saïd Business School, 2008. (new working title: "Monetary Transaction Costs and the Term Premium", (with R. Espinoza), IMF working paper WP/13/85, International Monetary Fund, 2013).
- “The Microfoundations of Default in General Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets,” mimeo, Bank of England, 2001.
- “A Beginner’s Guide to Incomplete Asset Markets, Money and Financial Stability”, mimeo, Bank of England, 2000.
- “Lecture Notes on G.E.I., Money and Financial Stability”, Bank of England Intranet Website, 2000.
- “The European Persistence of Unemployment and the Phillips Curve Relation”, mimeo, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, 1994.
Materials provided are for Educational Use Only. All articles are the sole Copyright of their respective publishers.